Tuesday 31 January 2023

Anwar Ibrahim's EPF trap : No way out

is the title track from Phil Collins for the Walt Disney  animated motion movie Brother Bear which made a net profit of USD 200 million upon its release in 2003.



THE time is close to 4 am now (but I will post after 8am today lah) , and I have been surfing Tik Tok for the last two hours on a random basis.

TO my astonishment, I may have viewed close to 50 clips demanding a one off EPF withdrawal from any where between RM20,000 to RM50,000 before Hari Raya Adilfitri which falls sometime around April 23 2023.

Can't turn back the time
There's no shelter from the storm
Inside of me
There's no way out of this dark place
No hope, no future.

SO i asked myself, why so many clips on EPF, when it's not  even on my search engine, and why the wide discrepancy in the quantum of demand IE between RM 20,000 and RM50,000.

THE anwser is actually very simple. Perikatan Nasional has sniffed blood in READ : Anwar Ibrahim's appointment of Nurul Izzah as Senior Economic advisor.

THE game plan now will be to kick up a storm that if there is no EPF withdrawal allowed, then it is entirely the fault of rich Nurul Izzah and her advise to her father.  This drama, I suspect will be played out over and over again with the specific aim of taking Pakatan Harapan down in Selangor.


TIME is clearly not on the Prime Minister's side, he has too make an announcement on the withdrawal in February 2023, or the IDES of March will come into play .