Thursday 23 September 2021

The Story of Serba Dinamik is being told : Ahh Zraimy : Every Rose Has Its Thorn

is the Poison screamer of a hit from their 1988 Open up and say... Ahh album.  Z'raimy is a friend from Pahang, whom I have known now for more than 20 years and he is always asking me to use this Poison song.

To those of you in SARAWAK who might share the same name as my friend, all I can say is Open up and say... Ahh .

To hear that tears me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife I guess
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn


ITS a good move for Serba Dinamik  to look for new projects because after looking through  their website, I couldn't  find even ONE significant project awarded by Petroleum Sarawak Bhd (PETROS) to the company.