Monday 6 July 2020

Hamzah Zainudin versus Azmin Ali. Some Say

is the smash hit riding high on the charts now. The song is a collaboration between Sweden's Nea and German DJ Felix Jaehan.

Home minister Hamzah Zainudin says he is clueless about AZMIN ALI's statement that the General Election maybe just around the corner.

Being in charge of the nation's security, the Home Ministry itself is very well informed about what is happening in the country.
In a Malaysia Kini report, Hamzah is quoted as saying among others WOW, I AM JUST A NORMAL MINISTER. THE QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED TO THE MINISTER CONCERNED, PERHAPS ONLY DISCUSSED BY SENIOR MINISTERS WITH THE PM.

WOW!!!, are we in the midst of having a ALI versus Frazier rumble in the jungle in PUTRAJAYA for the affection of PM8. SOME SAY

And I know it might sound stupid but for me, yeah yeah
I just gotta keep believing and I've heard

Some say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day
Just say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day