Friday 18 November 2016

Adam Rosly. LEAVE

(GET OUT) is a 2004 Gold platted hit for JoJo. It was also her debut single.

After reading the STAR, all I feel when I look at Adam Ramly, is to say,  Bro  ... Leave, Get out, Get the FUCK out.

Ampang PKR Youth chief Datuk Adam Rosly will not declare his assets unless there is a directive from his party.

Otherwise, he believes that his assets are a private matter.

“I agree with the suggestion, but what is the need for me to do so? I am not a public servant.

“But if it becomes a directive by PKR and doing so will satisfy all parties, then I am ready to declare my assets,” he told reporters yesterday.

He also said that he would declare his assets if his party were to pick him as a candidate for the general election. He declined to say more.

To have the shameless face to say, that he will only DECLARE his ASSETS if he is selected by the PARTY as a CANDIDATE is NOT cool at All.

Adam Rosly stop hiding under the PKR skirt, as you rightly said you are not a public servant.

Adam Rosly of PKR, the thousands of people matching today for BERSIH are Marching against YOU.