Monday, 14 September 2026

WiseGuy inside The Corporate Mafia : Victor Chin Boon Long' FAFO clause.

F A F O  stands for Fxxk around, and Find Out. Basically it means, if you mess with a person,  perhaps a person on a downward spiral, just stick around and you will find out a falling giant is still a giant and packs a giant powered punch to go with 

WHAT could mess around be then? Well it is most likely not in the conventional term of disturbing a person or even betraying the person to the authorities.

MOST likely it may have been meaningless words to some such as when the shit hits the fan, I will be  the last man standing for you.

FOR a billionaire who never made any billionaire  list, such words were taken for exactly what it meant, considering every expression of appreciation by the billionaire was backed with literally gold.

LOOK at the curios case of Anthony Loke losing in Chennah recently. READ : DAP says ; Polling data shows Loke made gains among Malay voters in Chennah despite defeat.

SO If I was a billionaire not on the billionaire list, who wanted ensure who will lose, say in a voter base of 15, 000 people, what would I do.

I would most probably, call in the top ten organised crime in that specific area, such as the heads specialising in loan sharking,  drug peddling,  and extortion and tell them this might be your lucky day guys.

YOU just have to give a cheque,  which will not cash in and return to you if candidate A wins since he has won't for the past 3 decades..

BUT if candidate B wins, where the minimum and maximum amount must be RM1 million...each of you will get RM5 million each, cash.
AND then, I will leave it to the 10 gentlemen to do what they know to do best. 

 BUT why on earth would Victor Chin Boon Long be such a mean guy, considering READ : Anthony Loke in 2026 says he just happened to attend some functions where Victor Chin attended also.

EXCEPT as far back as 2024, I already told the world that relationship between the China men was more than cordial .