Friday 7 April 2023

St Antony's College, Oxford, just look at your : Teacher

is one of the rare hits for one of the most talented rock bands of the 1980's, the Scottish Group, with those big big guitar riffs called Big Country.


I studied in University Utara Malaysia, and looking back I am glad that I never applied to go to St Antony's College, Oxford. or READ : At Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in Washington DC, where Anwar Ibrahim was also a Distinguished Senior Visiting Fellow

JUST  look at the  St Antony's College, Oxford teacher by the name of Anwar Ibrahim. If, Ismail Sabri has a love to promote Bahasa Malaysia, Anwar Ibrahim is on mission to change the English language.

Teacher will you show to me
The bond between the land and sea
For I am new to mystery
I want everything laid out for me

THE lesson for today is what is the meaning of conflict of interest? According to Oxford's and John Hopkins's Anwar Ibrahim, READ : there is zero element of conflict of interest, in him sitting on the pardons board hearing Najib's pardon.

THIS is the same Oxford and John Hopkins teacher who told us he, that being  READ : Anwar Ibrahim, appointing his own daughter is not an act of nepotism, simply because she will not be paid a salary

TO the  people, who have the cheek to say that the standard of education in Malaysia is declining, I am sure you must be mighty relieved that we are still miles ahead of Oxford and John Hopkins, merely by virtue of examining their teacher, Anwar Ibrahim.

SHOULD, Najib Razak be freed? For me, I am all for it, but others disagree, and have even started to paint a picture that Anwar Ibrahim sold his soul, moral and dignity to become Prime Minister. READ : Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim colluding with UMNO to free former prime minister Najib Tun Razak from jail?