Monday 3 April 2023

Anwar Ibrahim, the stock market is up by nearly 10 point but tell me : WHY?

was a top five hit in the UK, for one of the biggest homosexual group of all time, the very talented and soulful group called the Bronski Beat.


AS at 4.29 pm today, the benchmark KLCI index is up by some 9.6 points pushed up by Government linked funds, which dealers tell me are an attempt to paint Anwar Ibrahim's RM170 billion on paper M.O.U's in China as a success.

THE broader market is seeing 561 counters in the blue, but 

A sin
Never feel guilty
Never give in
Tell me why?

TELL me why, Anwar Ibrahim some 959 counters have seen zero people wanting to buy or sell their shares.  


IF you won't tell me why, then I will tell Malaysia WHY. Because the generally market  players have voted with their pockets and lack of participation that despite you being given the red carpet treatment outwardly, China's strongmen President XI had down right insulted your intelligence when he told the world while you were still on China soil that READ : Singapore is the brain of the ASEAN.

IF Singapore and it's leader is the brain of ASEAN, what are you then Brother Anwar Bin Ibrahim???