Sunday 5 November 2023

Conspiracy to topple the Prime Minister : Truth or Dare?

FROM out of the blue, a report from Focus Malaysia seems to suggest that there is high level conspiracy to remove Anwar Ibrahim as the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

THE report suggests Anwar Ibrahim  has to wield his axe and not hope to offer an olive branch to his enemies.

YOU can read the entire report on the reported conspiracy in the article entitled READ : Will Anwar be asked to step down like Tunku Abdul Rahman and Abdullah Badawi?


DO I have insights  on this so called conspiracy? Well I am not saying, until MCMC unblock my blog which has received tremendous support despite being accessible via VPN only .

BUT what I can tell you guys is that, as early as August 2023, I had forewarned by standing up for the rice farmer, the Prime Minister has exposed himself . READ : The Rice Side of the story to bring down Anwar Ibrahim.

THAT being said , it is up to the Prime Minister to decide now, if he wants to be the diplomatically nice guy or play hard ball with the rice barons. 

IF I was in Anwar Ibrahim's shoes, I'd go for it and bring joy to the B40  paddy farmers in the Malay HEARTLAND