Monday 31 October 2022

State of the Nation : Going Down!!

was the Monkees 1967 B side release to the Daydream Believer single which topped the charts in the USA.


WITH five  days before nomination day, this is the state of the nation. Must warn you, it's not a very pretty sight.

AS at about 9.30 am today, for every tradable security which was in the green, there about 12.6 securities which saw ZERO trade.  THE Ringgit is at close to rock bottom ar RM3.35 against the Singapore dollar and hovering about RM4.73 against the US Dollar.


Wished I'd looked before I leaped
I didn't know it was so deep
Been down so far I don't get wet
I haven't touched the bottom yet
This river scene is gettin' old
I'm hungry, sleepy, wet and cold


THE NAVY it seems is also not so happy with Tengku Zafrul's 2023 Budget. READ : Navy chief voices disappointment over dismal defence budget.


MEANWHILE,  Khairy Jamaluddin had swallowed his pride and is willing  to READ: Stand at any place UMNO wants to place him.

KHAIRY Jamaluddin must truly love serving the Rakyat...either that or... errr