Tuesday 24 January 2023

EPF says : When I lay me down to die, Goin' up to the spirit in the sky !!

is the Norman Greenbaum song, that was reworked by Dr & The Medics in the 1980's to create a sound unlike any before. Truly one of my favourite songs.



THE EPF no longer wants to be seen as the evil guy in the room or cursed by the hungry commen men, so it has done something it has never done before, when the now common call for another round of EPF withdrawal has gained momentum. READ : Make your voices heard if you want special EPF withdrawals, says Ismail Sabri

When I die and they lay me to restGonna go to the place that's the bestWhen I lay me down to dieGoin' up to the spirit in the sky

SO, while Anwar Ibrahim was happily away in down town Brunei, the EPF had made a STATEMENT READ : On whether it would allow another dip into members' savings, the funds chief strategic officer said the EPF would leave it to the government.

WOW, basically EPF have slam dunk it on the Prime Minister's head. That's you MR Anwar Ibrahim.