Wednesday 18 January 2023

The true face of Anwar Ibrahim : People are People

was a massive hit for the techno band Depoche Mode, which has been in existence for more than four decades now.

DON'T believe the hype on Tik Tok, that the Indonesian populace had fallen in love with Anwar Ibrahim to the extent that they are willing to send Jokowi over to Putrajaya instead.

I was told that elite class Indonesians were disqusted with Anwar Ibrahim's behaviour in not respecting the national flag of MALAYSIA.


WAS i shocked?  NO. Someday I will tell you why. It has a lot to do with Anwar Ibrahim 's role in the fall of the father of our nation, the much respected and loved Tengku Abdul Rahman. 

I can't understandWhat makes a manHate another manHelp me understand
People are people, so why should it beYou and I should get along so awfullyPeople are people, so why should it beYou and I should get along so awfully

FOR now, I shall just leave you with a teaser that I indeed have enough materials on this subject by showing you a bit of the true face of ANWAR Ibrahim.

ENJOY!!!!