Sunday 29 January 2023

Yam Seng Malaysia, Anwar Ibrahim is just : One Drink Away

is a single from Cher Lloyd, who finished fourth in 2010 in British Idol TV reality show. This single was released in 2020.



YAM Seng, saudara Anwar Ibrahim, Perdana Menteri Malaysia Yang Tersohor lagi bijak pandai, looks like you are a just ONE Drink Away from exposing yourself to Malaysia.

I took nine shots, I like the way they hit me
I'm in this club and everybody tipsy, yeah
I was gonna take it nice and steady
But now I feel like getting kinda messy
I, I'm
One drink away from saying what's on my mind
Only just a drink away from.


DEAR, Anwar Ibrahim, we know you are not stupid so you must be tipsy when you uttered those now infamous words above.

FIRST of all, Dear Anwar Ibrahim, Nurul Izzah was not appointed as a minister but as an advisor, therefore your CNY tipsy logic does not hold water.

DEAR Anwar Ibrahim when you are sick why do you visit a doctor instead of a car mechanic or a plumber who have no medical degree? Advisors are meant to be experts in their field of work and not our family who we appoint after having one drink too many