Monday 23 January 2023

Pakatan Harapan : Tik Tok

is a song that spent a good two months on top of the US pop charts in 2010. The single is from Keisha's debut album titiled Animal.



Tonight, I'ma fight'Til we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, no

I suspect the lyrics above is something strikingly similar to  what Pakatan Harapan's  virtual team may have envisioned how their propaganda work would take hold of Tik Tok, Facebook and You Tube.

SORRY to say, but the virtual video contents that I have seen coming from team Pakatan Harapan in the three above mentioned mediums, are among  the worst I have seen in my life.

THEY are unimaginative, have no central theme, too narrative, lack humour, lack vigour and just does not capture viewers attention. How bad is it you may ask? Well they look like they were made for RTM in the 1980's.