Thursday 12 January 2023

Malaysia : Tell me Why?

was a song released in 2006 by two Swedish DJ's under the name Supermode.  The duo will latter go on to form  Swedish Mafia House ,one of the biggest house acts ever.


TELL me WHY, Malaysia did the MCMC chairman ,the ex air steward Mohamad Salim Fateh Din suddenly step down?  Was it because of the ridiculous contract given out to the loss making Privasia on the day Parliment was dissolved for GE15 to take place? READ : Privasia's RM50.3mil order book skyrockets after bagging RM1.2bil MCMC jobs.

I don't have the answers, I am merely asking the questions.

Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run awayRun away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me whyTell me why, tell me why, tell me why.

TELL me WHY, Malaysia, is the soon to be removed attorney general allowed to make a politically sensitive statement and not disciplined for it? READ :AG moots BM text to replace English as the authoritative version of Federal Constitution

AND why is this a politically sensitive question? Well it is a politically sensitive question because the AG's office does not know how to do basic translation.

QUESTIONS on  the authoritative version of the Federal Constitution arose in Indira Gandhi's 2018 case, where the Federal Court unanimously said that the English version of the Federal Constitution is authoritative since it has not been shown that the YDPA has prescribed the Malay translation to be authoritative.

THE apex court said that in Indira’s case, the English version of the word "parent" prevails over the Malay translation of "ibu atau bapa" (mother or father). 

TELL me WHY, Malaysia, our self proclaimed beloved ABAH, Muhyiddin Yassin hasn't held a press conference in Malaysia, after reports emerged his relative had been detained by the MACC ? READ : Muhyiddin dismissed claims that he instructed certain individuals to collect the commission, which was to be deposited into Bersatu's account.

I don't have the answers, I am merely asking the questions.

TELL me WHY, Malaysia, Azam Baki still has a job with the MACC, considering  the agenies response to TWO cases in the articles below is not satisfactory. READ : MACC clears Muhyiddin, of corruption and abuse of power allegations, while investigations on Xavier Jayakumar is still on going.

I don't have the answers, I am merely asking the questions.

TELL me WHY, Malaysia, Tommy Thomas is seen as hero by the English speaking Malaysia despite READ : SEMBURIT CASE: No Action Against Azmin Ali, Says Tommy Thomas

I don't have the answers, I am merely asking the questions.