Monday 23 January 2023

Rafizi Ramli, Are You : The Boy With the Thorn In His Side?

is taken from the Smiths 1986 The Queen is Dead album, which is regarded my many including me as among  the finest album released by a British band in that decade.



I told you guys that Rafizi Ramli READ : is one of this government's biggest liabilities, the reason being, Rafizi Ramli might be giving us fake figures so that he can look relevant.

TO put it plain and simple, the guy is a useless BUM. 

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred, there lies
A murderous desire for love
How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me?
How can they hear me say those words
Still they don't believe me?

HOW big a bum you may ask? Well BIG enough for the Prime Minister to directly contradict what Rafizi Ramli has been selling.

CONSIDER this, Rafizi Ramli  said READ : Prices of Raw Material are declining but the Prime Minister seems to have directly rubbished what Rafizi has been selling. READ :Govt focusing on efforts to reduce raw materials prices: PM