Tuesday 28 March 2023

Insider's @ Revenue Group Bhd : Bank Negara Malaysia : Jesus He Knows Me.

is a song by English rock band Genesis from their 14th studio album, We Can't Dance (1991), released in July 1992 as the album's fourth single.



BANK Negara Malaysia is definitely no Zakir Naik, but never the less our Central Bank has been caught in a Jesus He Knows me moment.

Won't find me practisin' what I'm preachin'
Won't find me makin' no sacrifice
But I can get you a pocketful of miracles
If you promise to be good, try to be nice
God will take good care of you
Well, just do as I say, don't do as I do

JUST do as I say, don't do as I do, is that the new motto of Bank Negara, because it certainly feels like it, especially after one goes through the following PDF document.   VIEW : Bank Negara Malaysia states in 2018 in Employee Screening manual, that the behaviour of those employed in the Financial sector is a reflection of the financial system in place.

SYABAS,the Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia, I believe the public now will have a great idea on why money can so  easily go missing from people's account.

HOW ELSE,  can a guy like Francis Leong Seng Wui, who has been accused via police reports not by one party but atleast two different UNrelated parties of using illegal and thug tactics to intimidate owners of companies which large cash reserves, be appointed as executive director of Revenue Group, a company which manages a payment gateway.



OR better still, after Francis Leong Seng Wui and his friends did a hostile takeover of CAELY Bhd, some RM30 million had gone missing from the company.  The police have investigated this case and did not drop the case, instead they have passed it to the attorney general's office for further action. READ : Two investigation papers opened over RM30.7 million funds of Caely (M) Sdn Bhd.

BANK Negara Malaysia,. PLEASE GROW A BRAIN before it's too late