was a smash hit for Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars. Here we have Tony Fernandes with his SOB STORY
Reminds me of the song billionaire
I'll be playing basketball with the President, dunkin' on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli' in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twentys, tens and Bens completely separate
, you want
to keep customers money
and offer them vouchers. You want customers, who are mostly salaried men and women
to make this sacrifice
so that you can keep your company intact, and pay your staff.
Very noble indeed, but the next time you make such an appeal, can you answer the following questions? Financial press in Malaysia, please note...start asking intelligent questions...rakyat is WATCHING .
, below are EIGHT questions
1) How much of the customers money is Air Asia holding? Please disclose in Ringgit terms. And how much of that money have been converted to vouchers?
2) In terms of percentage how much of that cash, contributes or will contribute to Airasia's cash holding?
3) if assuming 95 per cent of the customers agrees to allow Air Asia to keep the money, can you and your board members gaurantee that over the next 24 months, Air Asia will not lay off any staff?
4) Have you spoken to and got banks buy in to waive all interest charge on credit card, up to the date the customer actually exercise the voucher.
5)Are you and your board members willing to place 90 per cent of your personal fortune on the table, as a form of personal gaurantee to customers who accept your offer, that should they accept the offer but the airlines still goes under ..they can get their money back.
6) In the event of a route rationalisation plan that may or not take place in the future....what happens then? Basically if you no longer fly to the destination ?
7) What if the customer accepts but dies before being able to fly....what happens to the voucher than, is it transferable to next of kin?
8) And if it is, can those vouchers be traded basically can i say pay my friend 500 ringgit cash now, and get his RM1000 paid for flight transferred to my name?