Sunday 20 November 2022

Houston to Abang Johari Openg and GPS, is anyone there : UNWELL?

is the smash hit from Matchbox Twenty was the second most played song in the United States in 2003, having spend close to five months at the top of the Adult Top 40 chart.

I'm talkin' to myself in public, dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talkin' about me
I can hear them whisper, and it makes me think
There must be somethin' wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinkin', somehow I've lost my mind
But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell

MALAYSIA would really love to know what all those GPS leaders were talking about and talking to, before they came to the conclusion that Barisan Nasional is with them as brothers in arms to make Muhyiddin Yassin Prime Minister. READ :GPS decides to lend support for PN, BN and GRS to form next govt, says Abang Johari.

BARISAN Nasional though has denied talking to GPS on forming a government. READ : We never talked to GPS on forming a government let alone name Muhyiddin Yassin as our candidate, says Zahid Hamidi.

UNLESS, Invincible human beings really do exist, Abang Johari Openg has a lot of soul searching to do from now until 2pm tomorrow on who had made the Sarawak Primier look like an A list court jester on national TV.