Thursday 3 November 2022

Rafizi Ramli is Telling You Today about MySejahtera, What I told You In July : Why Me?

was a hit for one of the hottest acts in the early 1980's Irene Carra, who had her big break with the Fame sound track.


THIS Rafizi Ramli must be a "big conmen" because his big news today on Khairy Jamaluddin, READ: Rafizi claims well-connected businessman with past links to Saddam Hussein involved in MySejahtera is something I already told you on July 2022.


I don't want your sympathy
Why me?
Why me?
Why me when I was the one who could set your heart free?
Why me?


WHY ME,  well because I had already wrote about the links between the so called Indian business men with links to Saddam Hussein and those related to Khairy Jamaluddin by marriage. READ : Running in the Family, Khairy Jamaluddin & MySejahtera : We ARE FAMILY!!!