Thursday 10 November 2022

The New Khairy chronicles : Would I lie to YOU

was a smash hit for the male stripper turned rock star Charles & Eddie back in 1992, from their debut album Duophonic.


KHAIRY Jamaluddin hypothetically speaking has been lying to the voters of Sungai Buloh ever since he was announced as the Barisan Nasional candidate for the seat.


Would I lie to you babyWould I lie to youDon't you know it's trueGirl there's no one else but youWould I lie to you babyWould I lie to you
Everybody wants to know the truth


THE answer is hell YES,  Khairy Jamaluddin, it looks like, smells like and definitely reads like that you would, and in the process you have given the residence of Sungai Buloh READ : The Cow Dung Dream, that one day in KJ as the Sungai Buloh rep will be the Prime Minister of Malaysia.


THERE are two reasons why Khairy Jamaluddin's narrative is ridden with untruths. 
CONSIDER  the following statements from Khairy Jamaluddin 




BASICALLY,  being a party man , if Zahid Hamidi places Khairy Jamaluddin in Bukit Bintang in GE 16,. he won't stand his ground. READ : Commander (Rtd) of the Royal Malaysian Navy says ex General (who never served in combat) Khairy Jamaluddin is a conformist



NEXT on the Khairy chronicles: Razifi Ramli, Halim Saad : I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends