Wednesday 2 November 2022

Covid 19 & Khairy Jamaluddin's : Jesus he knows me

was a minor hit for the super group Genesis led by its drummer the legendary Phil Collins.


MASK up says Khairy Jamaluddin, as Covid cases in Malaysia jumps by almost 1000 new cases in a single day to 4000. READ : Keep your mask on as daily cases may hit up to 5000, says Khairy Jamaluddin

See the face on the billboard?Well, that man is meOn the cover of the magazineThere's no question why I'm smilin'You buy a piece of paradiseYou buy a piece of me
I'll get you everything you wantedI'll get you everything you needYou don't need to believe in hereafterJust believe in me
'Cause Jesus, He knows me and He knows I'm right

SO nice of the health minister to advise us to mask up while he obviously has a maskless standard for himself . People who think Khairy Jamaluddin is the man to save Malaysia need to go for therapy, seriously