Wednesday 2 November 2022

Part 6 : Johari Abdul Ghani @Titiwangsa : A Parachute called Dr Rosni Adam : When Will I Be Famous

was a song from the 1987 teenage sensation , Bros, which saw the popularity help peak the track at number two on the UK charts.


DR Rosni Adam  might not be famous nor familiar to the voters of Titiwangsa. READ : PAS confesses that it's parachute candidate Rosni Adam only started going to the area to meet voters on October 22

Not supposed to mention, hey
When will I, will I be famous?I can't answer, I can't answer thatWhen will I see my picture in the paper?I can't answer, I can't answer thatWhen will I, will I be famous?

ROSNI Adam's clinic however is INFAMOUS,  judging from the Google reviews,.and voters should beware bad habits like not answering the phone is an indication of what the doctor might bring to the table.