Thursday 24 June 2021

Pope FRANCIS. Let's go Crazy.

was a smash hit for Prince, taken from the 1984 award winning Purple Rain album.


I am suppose to take the Covid 19 jab this Friday, and then we hear of people falling ill after taking the jab. I was naturally scared to death, as hey Saturday is not very far away.

Then I spoke to a wise women, who I shall call Mrs C, who manages a network of international schools. She told me, only God decides who lives and who dies. 

 So guess what..I am going to take that shot this Friday. I am not sure it is safe, just as I am not sure it is not safe. 

 I am taking this shot for all the doctors, nurses, cleaners, army and police personnel who are risking their lives every second so that we have a second more to live. So let's go Crazy;

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life
And if the elevator tries to bring you down
Go crazy
Punch a higher floor.


Being crazy does not mean, the following two reports have no merit. On the converse they are very relevant in the world we live today and, which I am hoping to live for much longer. 

1.Pope Francis warns of viral genocide if money is put ahead of man.