Thursday 23 December 2021

BIG mouth STRIKES again!!!

is a single taken from the Smiths third studio album The Queen is Dead ,  a multiplatinium  album that still sells well to today.

Bigmouth strikes again
And I've got no right to take my place
To the Human race
Bigmouth
Bigmouth
Bigmouth strikes again
And I've got no right to take my place
To the Human race

What can I set except READ :  Bill Gates predicts 'worst part of pandemic' coming


His claims came at about the same time,  Germany said  READ : A FOURTH Covid shot will be needed to tackle Omicron as it considers a Vaccine mandate.



The bad news is that if we survive the latest  onslaught,   we have to get ready for the fight of our lives as Dr Mark Dybul, a Georgetown imunologist and medical professor  warned by spring we will be facing a fully Vaccine resistant Covid.

This can potentially collapse  the Asian economy at worst, at best companies aren't going to expand aggressively until the FAT LADY SINGS.