Sunday 26 December 2021

Famili Malaysia : Own My Own

is the biggest hit for Patti Labelle & Michael Mcdonald,  two living legend,  who recorded the song in different studios miles apart.

I checked my phones after a very hectic yesterday,  only to find that the ONE GB free internet for Malaysians introduced by the much maligned Muhyiddin  Yassin was no longer an option I could use.  READ : Muhyiddin Yassin : Free Internet For Every Malaysian


Having checked the phones of a couple of friends the results were the same. I hope it's just a glitch,  especially  at a time when Malaysia has been bruised by floods, unseen before by our eyes in this land.

Now here I stand...
I wonder why
I'm on my own
Why did it end this way?
This wasn't how it was supposed to be...
On my own




If it is true that the Jaringan Prihatin is done with,  the Government  where the buck stops with ISMAIL SABRI,  understand this,  there are millions of us,  and even within UMNO, we know this is not what the leadership wants.

The UMNO leadership had pushed for the RM10k one off I Citra ,  but the Government  where the buck stops with ISMAIL SABRI,  did not do so but we gave him the benefit of the doubt and now this. 

I really hope it's a glitch 

SHIT!! buck up lah Ismail Sabri or soon there will be a tsunami of a voice to resurrect  Muhyiddin Yassin  and this time he won't  miss!!!