Wednesday 2 March 2022

MALAYSIA : NEVER ForGET

Taken from  Take That's third studio album,  this song is best remembered for, Robbie Williams  departure from the group as well as a rarity with Howard Donald as lead vocal in this UK number one hit.

Can we safely say that Francis Fukuyama was wrong , ie  The End of History ? 


SEEMS to me,  many  and I mean many Malaysians seems to have burried our painful history.   Just scroll through Tik Tok, and you will see many who are glorifying Russia.


I am not anti Russian. I can speak as well as write in Russian. I have no hate for them,  but to those who have over played their hand on Tik Tok ... here is a TIMELINE


TIMELINE

[  ]  17 July 2014 .  MH17 shot down

[  ] 298 passengers and crew on board were killed.

[  ] Dec 21 2021,  Dutch prosecutors have demanded life sentences for four suspects in the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine in 2014.



NEVER FORGET

"I can't explain this feeling" now
And it feels so unreal
At night I see the hand that reminds me of the stand that I made
The fact of reality

Never forget where you've come here from
Never pretend that it's all real
Someday soon this will all be someone else's