Friday 8 April 2022

Mysejahtera in The Mix : My Name is Legion For We Are Many : Don't Tell Me I'm the Devil's Friend!!!!

is a shocker of a UK 1984  top tenner  from synth-pop duo Blancmange,  with guest Deepak Khazanchi on the sitar and Pandit Dinesh on  the tabla .


As much as Khairy Jamaluddin  would like to take credit for the whole mess regarding MySejahtera,   he is just a fat pawn in a game of thrones. VIEW : Khairy Jamaluddin tertekan...siapa dalang sebenar???

Key members of  BERSATU,  the political party and not the party itself  are the  true brains  behind  this whole exercise. READ  ;  On MySJ’s board of directors is Bersatu disciplinary board chairman Megat Najmuddin Megat Khas, who currently also serves as non-executive chairman of Sime Darby Plantation Bhd



I should be high above
I climbed a mountain reaching for the skies
And all too soon I jump the moon 
And find I'm losing my mind
Don't tell me I'm the howling wind
Don't tell me you're the wounded star
And don't tell me I'm the devil's friend
Don't tell me
Don't tell me
I've gone too far


They are using  UMNO MPs  who are dissatisfied with  Zahid  Hamidi and irritated  with Najib  Razak as their  tool to ensure they  have enough fire power and a sizeable war chest to fend off  UMNO. 


Slowly we were made to forget  READ :





NEXT WEEK  :   PART 3 : TWO FACE  :  TIKAM