Monday 27 February 2023

Taniah Fahmi Fadzil : Crime pays (updated with correction)

is a song by Freddie Gibbs and Madlib, sometimes known as MadGibbs. The  American hip hop duo has released two studio albums, Piñata in 2014 and Bandana in 2019.

TANIAH, Ahmad Fahmi bin Mohamed Fadzil, for appointing Mohamad Salim Fateh Din as the new MCMC chairman.

Crime pays, nigga, crime pays
Choppin' up this change wit' cocaine in my microwave
Diamonds in my chain, yeah, I slang but I'm still a slave
Twist it in the system, just a number listed on a page
Made it through my home wit' my lights out I seen brighter day

CAN you now tell us why did this former air steward quit as MCMC chairman READ : MCMC says Salim Fateh Din has resigned as chairman in January 2023.

DID he quit because the News Straits Times at that point was hounding the MCMC office, seeking an explaination on why the Ministry of communication had issued a RM1.2 billion contract on the day Parliment was dissolved?


HELLO, Ahmad Fahmi bin Mohamed Fadzil is this good corporate governance? If we knew, that you , 
Ahmad Fahmi bin Mohamed Fadzil is no better than the previous minister, we would not have bothered to vote for you.

SALIM must go , or you will have trouble Ahmad Fahmi bin Mohamed Fadzil , closer to the Selangor state elections...that will cost Parti Keadilan Rakyat big time