Tuesday 21 February 2023

Teo Wee Cheng : Who can it be knocking at my door?

is from the Business as Usual album, from Australia's Men At Work. which won them the Grammy award from Best New Artist in 1982.


THREE strikes and you are out, Muhyiddin Yassin. Strike One was last year,. Strike Two was this year, and if there is a striker three...only God knows what will happen.

Who can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
Stay away, don't you invade my home
Best off if you hang outside
Don't come in, I'll only run and hide

TEO Wee Cheng just resigned as SHH Bhd managing director, the guy is famous for two things. One is, he barely can understand and speak in Malay, and the second on is that he has been indentified by name in court before as Muhyiddin Yassin's bag man.



NEXT : Chinese businessmen to be charged for corruption involving, the Indian Mitra fund