Wednesday 1 February 2023

I said it, MACC did it and now Bersatu says : Don't Stop the Party

is a dance single from Pitbull. The single is taken from the singer's 2012 platinum selling album entitled Global Warming.


SO finally the news is out that the READ : SPRM telah beku akaun Bersatu

Get money, move, move
But I do, I do
I said, y'all having a good time out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
Don't stop the party

NOW, that I have got everyone's attention on who is the top dog now when it comes to blogging , I wonder why the likes such as  Free Malaysia Today couldn't break this story? As they say the fish rots from the head onwards.

NOW, let me provide you another story , cause I am a bit tied up today to do the breaking for the news portal which is sleeping on its backside.

SEVEN government ministries , were raided by the MACC over the past ten days. Do you know why ? I do, but I am a bit busy today , which brings me to this nagging question what are those news portal editors doing apart from checking my blog every hour and then not attributing any of it to me.