Saturday 4 February 2023

Rafizi Ramli : Jesus He Knows Me

is a song from Genesis' 14th studio album, We Can't Dance, which was released in 1991, and was a top 20 hit on both sides of the Atlantic.



RAFIZI Ramli, the PKR genius boy is trying to play the Devil's advocate, with a JESUS, he knows me stance, intended to burn both Nurul Izzah and Anwar Ibrahim in one go.

Won't find me practisin' what I'm preachin'
Won't find me makin' no sacrifice
But I can get you a pocketful of miracles
If you promise to be good, try to be nice
God will take good care of you
Well, just do as I say, don't do as I do

THERE is trouble brewing in Parti Keadilan Rakyat and Rafizi has purposely put out a statement, that will draw fire towards him but at the same time burn Anwar Ibrahim for appointing Nurul Izzah, and with that destroy Nurul Izzah's credibility.


SO basically, Rafizi Ramli is saying  without spelling it out that Anwar Ibrahim and the speaker of Parliament have practised nepotism, something which both men have denied, and that  Nurul Izzah  and the speakers son are generous  recipients of this nepotistic act.