Wednesday 1 February 2023

Can Anwar Ibrahim pull off a Reverse : Tsunami?

is the chart topping single from DVBBs & Borgeous with vocals from the American hip hopper Tinie Tempah.  The single is among the best selling big boom house track of all time.


A roller coaster inside of a maze (yes)
I hope it's a phase, (I hope it's) I hope it's a phase (I hope it's a phase)
I feel like I'm riding a wave
Tsunami, yeah!

WHILE Malaysia Kini has accurately reported that READ : Akaun Bersatu dibeku kerana ‘derma’ RM300 juta, dakwa sumber SPRM, for reasons only known to Malaysia Kini, it has FAILED to state that PAS is sitting on a RM700 million cash pile in its own bank account.

SO can the Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim can engineer a reverse Tsunami on Perikatan Nasional ? MOST likely YES.


WHY, did I say most likely? WELL a lot will depend on what on what is decided at the Cabinet meeting scheduled on FEB 24 2023,  where the demand for the ONE off EPF withdrawal will be discussed.

MY advise to the Prime Minister will be, up the ante bro, announce the withdrawal in the coming budget. Don't give Perikatan Nasional an INCH, because if you do that, they will come back and take over your back yard : SELANGOR.