Sunday 12 September 2021

The History of I Part 2 : I Zafrul : Things A Man Oughta Know.

is a current top 40 hit on Billboard's  main pop chart for Lainey Wilson, a new country and western artist, who sounds so similar to a young Dolly Parton

It it only her second single - THINGS A MAN OUGHTA KNOW, - just like Finance Minister, oughta know that his maiden 2021 budget  was not GOOD ENOUGH as it lacked imagination. 

And when the National News Agency BERNAMA has to spell it out,  then one should know, the level of our SUB PARness READ : Budget ‘lacks imagination'.

I can hook a trailer on a two-inch hitch
I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish
I can change a tire on the side of a road
Yeah, I know a few things a man oughta know
How to know when it's love
How to stay when it's tough
How to know you're messin' up a good thing
And how to fix it 'fore it's too late.

Seriously, the reaction from the 2021 budget was less then inspiring READ ; Less than half of Malaysians agreed Budget 2021 was enough, Emir Research survey finds.

I do hope the up coming Budget 2022, will take into account, what Budget 2021 did not take into account as a contingency plan especially if Covid 19 remains what it is : UNSTOPPABLE .

🟥  Some 64.5 per cent of jobs in Malaysia CANNOT be performed from HOME,  while  about 50.9 per cent of those jobs require a high level of physical contact.   BASICALLY  what this means is when you shut down the economy and say work from home,  64.5 percent end up like a fish without water.

🟦  Less than 20 per cent  of low income workers can work from home,  compared with three fifths of high income workers.

🟪 What you going to do to rectify falling employment  for young Malaysians (18 to 24)  and old Malaysians (54 and above).

These data, I didn't  pluck from the sky. You can have a full read of it HERE.

Under Tengku Zafrul's watch we have had the I Lestari, I Citra, and the highlight of Budget 2021 was READ  :  i-Sinar: Here’s what we know so far.

So if we are going to have another one of those I Packages again in Budget 2022,  I suggest the Finance Minister does the right thing and name it I ZAFRUL.