Friday 10 September 2021

The Story of Serba Dinamik is being told. Slow Train Coming : You Gotta Serve Somebody.

is the 1979 top 40 hit for Nobel Prize for  Literature  award winner Bob Dylan.  The song was the lead single for Dylan's studio album  Slow Train Coming!.

Slow Train Coming because what I tell you on Monday; is going to change  your perception of Serba Dinamik share price.

I have known this for months but did not want to say much, because then accusations would come flying in that my intention is to DRASTICALLY  improve the share price of Serba Dinamik.

However, after a smoke and heart to heart,  my conclusion is if it is the truth, then I should let the market know...

So I shall leave you with  a story and a song.  Till  Monday 9.30 am then but for now READ ;  Follow EPF

Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody
You might be a rock 'n' roll addict prancing on the stage
You might have drugs at your command, women in a cage
You may be a business man or some high-degree thief
They may call you doctor or they may call you chief