Wednesday 29 September 2021

Serba Dinamik ; Only God Knows WHY

was a top 20 hit for Kid Rock from his Devil Without A Cause album which was released in 1998.

AFTER all the drama by the Securities Commision , Bursa Malaysia,  and the Minority Shareholders WatchDog Group,  the Serba Dinamik accounts released yesterday ...

🟥 WHAT WAS THE VERDICT FROM THE AUDITOR? THE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT QUALFIED. 
 BASICALLY that means , there is nothing structurally wrong with Serba Dinamik.

🟦 YES there will be critics through out the week,  but just bear in mind how many companies can say what Serba Dinamik can  say and prove that the GOT RM400 million in the BANK.

🟪 AT the end of the day even though  Mohd Abdul Karim has been proven right, I doubt he will feel that he has won anything .

I made a couple dollar bills, but still I feel the same
Everybody knows my name, they say it way out loud
A lot of folks fuck with me, it's hard to hang out in crowds
I guess that's the price you pay to be some big shot like I am.

YES that's right,  because Mohd Abdul Karim has seen Serba Dinamik shares slaughtered for months,  yet NO ONE CAN SAY Only God Knows WHY?

WE all know WHY


AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!