Thursday 25 November 2021

The Story about DNB will be TOLD: Calling Mr Vain

Was a smash hit for the German dance group Culture Beat,  taken from the 1993 Serenity album.

Digital Nasional Bhd,  has been sent to the dog house by a very seasoned and cynical communication machine.

They are the

the best money that money can buy. The objective is to destroy DNB,

and to allow a fresh group to take over

Call him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong
Call him Mr. Vain
Call him Mr. Raider call him Mr. Wrong
Call him insane
He'd say: I know what I want
And I want it now
I want you cause I'm Mr. Vain
I know what I want and I want it now
I want you cause I'm Mr. Vain


Why destroy DNB you may ask? Well since DNB DNB will implement a 5G network using a single wholesale network at stake is BILLIONS of RINGGIT and with that 

control of vendors in  the telco eco system.

NEXT WEEK :  The Empire Stikes BACK!