Sunday 4 December 2022

Muhyiddin Yassin : Catch me if you can

is a single from Alan Walker, the Norwegian born British DJ , who has more than 1.1 billion views on his You Tube channel, as at this year.


MUHYIDDIN Yassin has come out fighting, using almost the same arguments that I used on why,  the new Government will be going on a wild goose chase if they expect to pin him on any financial hanky panky over the RM620 billion Covid expenditure.



Do you wanna play a game
Wanna play a gameDo you wanna play a gameDo youGotta catch me if you canCatch me if you canGotta catch me if you can

THAT being said, if the Government of the day truly wants to get a piece of the former primier, than it must have a closer look on his relationship with YTL Corp as well as have an audit on where exactly did the RM1.9 trillion ringgit which was printed , end up.