Friday 2 December 2022

Tengku Zafrul and : You're my best friend

is a single taken from the Queen's 1975 album A night at the Opera, which was a top twenty hit on both sides of the Atlantic 

IS Anwar Ibrahim about to eat crow and appoint one of the King's good friends as Finance Minister, despite huge question marks on the said candidate? 

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever hadI've been with you such a long timeYou're my sunshine and I want you to knowThat my feelings are trueI really love youOh, you're my best friend

TENGKU Zafrul has always been open about his friendship with the palace.  READ : Sultan Abdullah sering bertanya khabar rakan - Tengku Zafrul. So let's not use that as an excuse to slam either the palace or the former finance minister.

IF, indeed Anwar Ibrahim were to appoint Tengku Zafrul as Finance Minister READ : Tengku Zafrul's appointment is bad newsAnwar Ibrahim should explain the merits of the appointment, considering that Johari Ghani is more than capable of being Finance Minister.